The event HQ will be at Druridge Bay Country Park, Red Row, Morpeth NE61 5BX
The event HQ will allow the riders access to;
Hot and cold food
On Site camping, £6 per person (Basic overnight Facilities)
Free Car Parking
Entry fee is £15, Entry includes;
Full Timed Event with Online results
Fully Insured Event
Full medical team back up
Unlimited potential for fun
Any queries on entries please contact us via email@example.com
The event will be timed from start to finish using the force ;)
Open Male (16+)
Open Female (16+)
Veteran Male (40+)
Veteran Female (40+)
Singlespeed (First Male and Female)
Fat Bike (First Male and Female) sponsored by Fatbiking.eu
In an effort to ensure every competitor is well informed, a briefing will be made approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the event and any changes or notifications will be made then.
Any queries please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The event will start at 10:00 on Sunday 28th October 2018.
It is compulsory that competitors are at the start line 10 minutes before the start for a briefing and updates to the event.
Sunday 28th October
08:00 - 09:30 - Sign on open
09:50 – Start line rider briefing
10:00 – Event Start
13:00 - Presentations
Note: The organisers retain the right to amend the programme should issues arise. Any change will be communicated to competitors at the earliest opportunity.
Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions detailed below apply to all entrants participating in sandblasted. Completion of an entry form or purchase of an entry by every participant acknowledges acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- competitors are required to attend a start line briefing, read any supplied briefing notes and sign to confirm that they agree to abide by the instructions given.
- The event organisers and staff are not responsible for your preparedness while on the course.
- You should ensure that both yourself and your bike are in a serviceable state to complete the event. A standard road bike is NOT suitable for this event.
- Each participant, upon signing the registration form, agrees that they are physically and mentally capable of participating in the event.
- If the situation arises that you are in an accident and are not capable of making the decision to call the emergency services, the competitor agrees that a member of the organisation or a member of the public/other rider may call for them.
- At any time pre, during, and post event, competitors must conduct themselves in a manner that does not discredit themselves or the event organisers. Riders must be considerate to other trail users.
- competitors are expected to respect the areas that the event travels through.
- competitors whilst participating in the cycle event must do so wearing a helmet complying with latest EN1078, ANSI Z90/4 or SNELL standards. Any rider not conforming with this term will not be allowed to start or will be removed from the event if started.
- The organisers reserve the right to postpone or cancel the event. This will be considered should access to the event or sufficient portions of the course be deemed too dangerous due to severe or adverse weather conditions or due to any other scenario that makes the event not viable.
- The Event Registration Form must be completed by a person aged 18 years or over. This event is not open to competitors under 16.
- The organisers reserve the right to combine race categories dependent on entry numbers.
- All competitors are covered by third party insurance for the duration of the event. The cost of this is included in your entry fee. In addition, Focal Events are covered by public liability insurance.
- Organisers cannot take responsibility for loss or damage of personal possessions during the event.
- During the event there will be warning signs at appropriate points on the course used for this event. Absence of these signs does not signal there are no dangers approaching and it is the individual competitors responsibility to make a decision regarding whether to ride a section or not. The marking of the route does not necessarily indicate that the trail or road is rideable and the participant is deemed to make their own decision about whether to proceed on bike, foot or not at all.
- competitors are expected not to drop or leave any litter on any part of the route and to dispose of it responsibly at an appropriate place or bin. Any competitors found littering will be disqualified from the event.
- Each participant will be fully responsible for any fees or costs incurred or arising from an accident either involving or caused by the rider. This includes, but is not exclusive to, fees from Police, Air Ambulance, Fire and Rescue and the Ambulance service.
- Each participant hereby grants to Focal Events an exclusive, absolute and irrevocable worldwide assignment in perpetuity in the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant obtained at the event and grants to Focal Events the right to use and publish such content in any and all media. The participant hereby releases Focal Events from any and all liability from such use and promotion. The participant hereby authorises the reproduction, sale, copyright, exhibit, broadcast, electronic storage and/or distribution of said photographs/film/video tapes/electronic representations and/or sound recordings without limitation at the discretion of Focal Events. The participant specifically waives any right to any compensation they may have for appearing in any of the photographs/film/video/electronic representations and/or sound recordings of the participant at a Focal Events event.
- In the event that a participant fails to complete the course for any reason they agree to return to or call the event centre before the close of the event and report to a member of staff. Not doing so will mean that a search may be organised and the subsequent cost will be billed to the rider.
- Entry fees are neither refundable or transferable.
- An acceptable charge for any loss or damage caused by a rider to timing equipment will be made.